NotifierPro Plus v5.0 Apk App Android Download - Hello tGadget Friends, surely you already know this one android application. Yeah, NotifierPro Plus v5.0 Apk App Android is one of the best applications are preferred android mobile users and you must have it.
Requirements: Android version 2.1 and higher
Overview: NotifierPro displays your notifications with a modern style. NotifierPro greatly improves the way your phone displays notifications.
--== SUPPORT ==--
For more information and a detailled FAQ, go to http://www.productigeeky.com
If you have any question or suggestion, please contact us.
--== TO ACTIVATE THE SERVICE ==--
To work properly, NotifierPro requires that you activate the accessibility service Â« NotifierPro Service Â» (accessibility services are currently the only way to process notifications on Android systems)
- After installing, click Â« Open Â»
- Click Â« Activate service Â»
- If itâs not checked, check Â« Accessibility Â»
- Check Â« NotifierPro Service Â»
Your notifications will now be displayed.
--== HOW TO USE IT ==--
Once you have activated the service and configured the app, your notifications will show up on your screen :
- Click the notification to launch it
- Swipe to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications
Note that dismissing the notification wonât remove it from the status bar (Android system doesnât allow to manually remove notifications from the status bar)
If you use a custom lockscreen app such as <b>MagicLocker</b> or <b>WidgetLocker</b>, the notifications will show <b>above your lockscreen</b>.
--== LITE VS PRO ==--
With the full version of NotifierPro :
- You can <b>choose the position of the notification</b>
- You can <b>choose the duration of the notification</b>, and make it <b>permanent</b>
- You can choose to <b>animate the notifications</b>
- You have access to <b>6 exclusives themes</b>
--== CONFIGURATION ==--
To receive notifications from an app, check it in the Â« Monitoring Â» section of the preferences.
Here are some examples of apps to check :
- Missed calls : Will show Â« Missed call from [caller] Â»
- Messaging apps (GO SMS, Handsent SMS, Trillian, Facebook Chat, Google Talk, â¦) : Will show a toast with the ID of the sender and the content of the message
- K-9 Mail : Will show the ID of the sender and the subject of the mail
- Status bar : Will show toasts such as Â« USB connected Â», Â« Battery low Â» or Â« Battery fully charged Â»
- Market : Will show toasts such as Â« New updates available Â» or Â« Download finished Â»
Apps used on the screenshots :
- MagicLocker with Typophone theme
What's in this version:
For compatibility and security reasons, banners are no longer clickable on lockscreen (but you can still swipe them to dismiss them)