Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Manage your Cloud Files directly from your Android device . Supports 35+ Clouds.
Manage your Cloud Files directly from your Android device . Supports 35+ Clouds.
SMEStorage is a comprehensive Cloud and Local File Manager for your Android Device and enables you to view, sync, and manage files for all your favourite storage providers in a single view using its unique 'Open' Cloud technology.
If you really want to see the power of the App please check out the Wiki from http://smestorage.com/wiki/android
- SMEStorage Cloud 5GB free on signup !
- Amazon S3
- Micros oft SkyDrive
- Live Mesh 2011 (read only)
- Google Docs
- Google Storage
- Google Sites (Web registration only)
- Email (POP3 or IMAP)
- FTP Clouds (FTP or FTPS)
- WebDav Clouds
- Micro soft Azure Blob Storage
- Zimbra Briefcase
- SharePoint (business users only)
- RackSpace Cloud Files
- OpenStack Swift Storage
- EMC Atmos
- Ubuntu One Cloud
**Note Please don't leave bad comments just because a Cloud Provider changed their implementation. We cannot control this and we update as soon as we possibly can.
- Manage multiple Clouds in a single view. Easily move files between different clouds (done in background using task engine)
- Sync from Cloud to phone / phone to Cloud. This can be scheduled and include Cloud Folders from more than one cloud (if your device appears not to be supported, please contact us)
- Upload local files by turning the App into a HTTP or FTP Server that you can connect to from any browser or FTP client
- File Upload: Upload file, photos, videos etc to your Cloud Storage directly from your Android device
- Create Text Notes directly in the App and Sync to any cloud. Create Folder categories and note hierarchies.
- Local Files: Downloaded files are available on the device until you delete them. You can also create folders and cut and paste local files from other local device locations.
- Open files directly from the Cloud into other Apps ie. Off ice editors, picture editors etc.
- Cloud View feature enables viewing of documents directly in web browser without downloading (like BlackBerry) using Google Viewer. See http://support.google.com/docs/bin/a...answer=1189935 for supported file types.
- Share files easily via Email, get a unique URL, share with Twitter, or choose secure sharing with link expiry.
- Cloud Clipboard: You can share file links over email for multiple files from multiple storage clouds by adding them to the unique Cloud Clipboard.
- Collaboration. Create Sharing Group directly from the device and then share files only with the Group and all users of the group will be notified via email of a new file that is shared with them.
- Search for files across multiple Clouds that are mapped to your account.
- Cloud Providers: Add/Delete/Manage your cloud providers in real time and change which one you want files to be uploaded to from the iPhone. Where Cloud providers support OAuth delegated security, we use it.
Want to know more ? See our Wiki for a full feature overview:
A SMEStorage.com account is required and you can register from within the Application. You get 5GB free on the SMEStorage Cloud plus the ability to add three more clouds when purchasing the App.
If you have an issue or don't understand something please don't just submit a negative comment on the marketplace. We are very responsive and will respond to any issues you raise with us using the Support AT SMEStorage Dot Com email address.
Supports Android Phones plus tablets such as Galaxy Tablet, Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Galaxy Note and other Linux Tablet devices.