Requirements: Android 2.2 +
Overview: Espier launcher is a mobile phone/tablet PC desktop software based on Android 2.2 or above version.
It brings you the new Android operating experience. For example, it's easy to operate shortcut icons, folders, and function switches. You can manage multi task and uninstall programs conveniently. Also the natural gestures operation gives you smooth and fluent user experience.
Please visit Espier launcher official microblog: http://weibo.com/espier
We look forward to your comments and Suggestions.
- Similar with desktop layout and icons of iPhone 4/iPhone 4S;
- Support dynamic icons, such as calendar, SMS, phone and other icons, dynamically display the date, the number of unread messages or missed calls;
- Create and edit folders by fast way;
- Easy Desktop Editing: press and hold any icon into desktop editing mode;
- Support for adding shortcuts on the desktop;
- Applications Access Control: user must input patterns or digital password to start applications;
- Support a variety of icon sorting method;
- Support for Desktop Searching: you can easily search for applications, contacts, SMS, e-mails and so on;
- Support for Desktop configuration restore/backup;
Main operating methods
- Open desktop editing mode: press and hold any icon until all icons begin to vibrate;
- In desktop editing mode, drag the icon that you wish to move for position adjustment;
- In desktop editing mode, tap "X" on the top left corner the icon for uninstallation;
- In desktop editing mode, drag and overlap any icon help to create a folder;
- In desktop editing mode, press and hold an icon , then filp around the phone will help to move the icon to another switched page;
- Slide finger from screen bottom to top, then go into the task bar, press and hold the icon to vibration and tap "-" on the top left corner of the icon can quickly kill the process;
- Slide the task bar to right into the system function switch area, then you can open or close multipl
TÃ¼rkÃ§eye Ã§eviren SayÄ±n Muhammed Arif SarÄ±kaya'ya teÅekkÃ¼r ederim.
Thanks for Lucas Borba InÃ¡cio to contribute Brazilian Portuguese translation;
Thanks for Nicola Marvulli to contribute Italian translation;
Thanks for Thomas Anders and ÐÐ²Ð³ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ð¹ ÐÑÐ¼Ð¾Ð»ÐµÐ½ÐºÐ¾ to contribute Russian translation;
Thanks for your help, we will always be remembered!
- Repair restore launch configuration, its collapse.
- Fix it lost the shortcut icon.
- Adjust the search interface (iOS).