Requirements: Android OS 2.2+
Overview: Get notified about almost any event!
Get information about the number of missed calls, unread SMS, unread Gmail messages and notifications from virtually any application a glance with this simple yet very customizable widget. You can use it with any lockscreen replacement app to access all this information without need to unlock your phone.
Missed It! must be enabled as an Accessibility Service to be able to receive application notifications ('Settings Â» Accessibility Â» Accessibility services'). If enabled and application notifications not detected, try disabling and then re-enabling.
Starting from Gmail 2.3.5, Google doesn't allow 3rd party apps to access Gmail application data. This means that Missed It! is unable to obtain "directly" the number of unread emails on Gmail. You can yet monitor for new Gmail messages if you add it to Missed It! as any other regular application.
* It currently reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and unread email messages of any phone's Gmail account.
* Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, e-mail clients, etc).
* Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
* Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
* Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
* Represent numbers as text.
* Multiple widget sizes. User can select which sizes appears in widget list.
Currently localized to:
* Portuguese (Brazil)
What's in this version:
Gmail accounts can now be monitored individually, allowing also to select which label to monitor. Gmail app needs to be at version 2.3.6 or higher on Froyo or Gingerbread; 4.0.5 or higher on Honeycomb and ICS.
K-9 Mail accounts can now be monitored individually.
Option to enable debug logging only when needed.
Support for widget resizing on ICS.
Added support to non-phone devices, such as tablets.
Bugfixes (see the complete changelog on the application).