Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Create your own grooves and drum loops with RD3 HD - Groovebox!
Recreate the sound of early electronic dance music with an app for Android tablets that recalls two analog
synthesizers and a drum machine!
Developed in Berlin, RD3 HD - Groovebox is a pioneering audio app especially designed for 7" Android
tablets that lets you program your own grooves.
This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent
unique loops and manipulate them with resonant filters and effects on the go.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and novices.
A special introduction price of $9.99 / â¬7.99 is being offered until May 31, 2011, the regular price is $
17.99 / â¬12.99.
Loops you've created with the Groovebox can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio
mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- Two virtual analog synthesizers
- 4 types of waveforms per synth
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- High-quality or regular filter modes
- Drum machine with 10 drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RZ1, DMX, RX11, DPM-48
- Real-time step sequencer
- 3 effects: distortion, phaser and delay
- 4 bars with 16 steps per instrument
- 3 play modes: Solo, loop or random
- Tap tempo
- Designed for 7" Android tablets
- Multi-touch control
- Audio loop export feature
- Session save capability
- Cut/copy/paste pattern
- Android 2.2 or higher
- Screen resolution 800Ã480 (WVGA) or higher
- Screen size 7" or higher
- 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7