Requirements: Android 1.6 +
Overview: Intuitive music player, with sensors (proximity, accelerometer..) as controls.
This app allow you (mainly) to skip songs without using your fingers nor the screen, depending on the situation.
5 easy-to-access modes are available :
- Fly over : Pass your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to play/skip current song. Hold it 0.5s to pause. The proximity sensor we use is generally located around the device front speaker.
- Pocket : Lock the device, put in your pocket, slap it (pretty hard) to skip current track.
- Hammer : Put the device on a surface like a table, hit the table to skip current song. WARNING: using the device loudspeaker can produce enough vibration to fire the action !
- Sensors disabled : Sensors are disabled, you can only use buttons to control the player.
- Custom : In case you feel the need to use different sensor settings. Set wich sensors you want to enable, set sensitivty and your own action for each sensor events !
Please join the facebook page to ask questions, report bugs and request features ! (you can also use button in app context menu)