Requirements: Android version 2.1 and higher
Overview: WP7 Notifications greatly improves the way your Android device displays notifications. You can display all your Android notifications in the same way than on Window Phone 7.
--== SUPPORT ==--
For more information and a detailled FAQ, go to http://www.productigeeky.com
If the app doesn't seem to show your messaging notifications, there's a big chance your messaging app is not yet supported. Please report your phone model and Android version at email@example.com.
If you have any question or suggestion, please contact us.
<b>--== TO ACTIVATE THE SERVICE ==--</b>
To work properly, WP7 Notifications requires that you activate the accessibility service Â« WP7 Notifications Service Â» (accessibility services are currently the only way to process notifications on Android systems)
- After installing, click Â« Open Â»
- Click Â« Activate service Â»
- If itâs not checked, check Â« Accessibility Â»
- Check Â« WP7 Notifications Service Â»
Your notifications will now be displayed.
--== USING THE APP ==--
When a notification shows up :
- Click on it to launch it
- Swipe it to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications
If you use a custom lockscreen app such as <b>MagicLocker</b> or <b>WidgetLocker</b>, the notifications will show <b>above your lockscreen</b>.
--== LITE VS PRO ==--
With the full version of WP7 Notifications :
- You can <b>choose the duration of the notification</b>, and make it <b>permanent</b>
- You can choose to <b>animate the notifications</b>
- You can display a nice <b>shadow</b> under the notification
- You can <b>choose the color</b> for the notification
- You can make your phone <b>wake up</b> when you receive a notification
- You can choose an <b>alternate 2 lines layout</b>
- You can set <b>custom vibration patterns</b>
- You can choose the <b>action when you do a left swipe on the banner</b>
- You can set <b>quiet hours</b>
- You can use <b>reminders</b>
--== CONFIGURATION ==--
To receive notifications from an app, check it in the Â« Monitoring Â» section of the preferences.
Here are some examples of apps which work fine with WP7 Notifications :
- Google Voice
- Handsent SMS
- Facebook Messenger
- K9 Mail / Kaiten Mail
- Metro Messaging Beta
- Messenger WithYou
- MB Notifications for Facebook
Apps used on the screenshots :
- Launcher 7
- MagicLocker with Typophone theme
--== RELEVANT KEYWORDS ==--
toast notifications, sms toaster, notification toaster, messaging toast, email toast, GMail toast, Talk toast, Facebook toast, missed call toast, Twitter toast, Window Phone 7, Metro UI, WP7 Notifications, WP7 push notifications
What's in this version:
Added Emoji support (pro)
Added size and text position options (pro)
Added portuguese to Marcio Andrade
Added italian to "danidivilla"
Added dutch to Gunter Selleslagh
Added korean to ì´íê·
Added danish to Ibrahim Ipek
3.5: Bug fixes
A Forum/FAQ has been opened to post your problems/suggestions :
Go to http://www.productigeeky.com/help-translate-the-apps to help translating the apps