Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Ultimate Call Screen HD: Fullscreen Caller ID. Call Blocker and Sensor actions!
Ultimate Call Screen HD Free combines a Fullscreen Caller ID replacement, contact picture manager, call blocker, and, on top of that, sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down, and swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to.
All this on the same package, working from Android V2.1 to ICS, on any resolution on any phone.
There is no limit whatsoever on the number of contacts you can personalize or block. There are no adds and no timeouts. I believe on added functionality for value, not crippling the app to force buys. You can buy the license and unlock the extra features on this app from a link on UCS Settings.
* Note that using the existing contact pictures in your phone is possible, but is a Licensed version feature!
* Important:To access the dialpad and other standard functions, press "back" button while on a call, or use the enable the "swipe down" feature to do the same.
* Developer plea: If you like UCS, please take the time to rate it accordingly. I understand that it is human nature to forget about positive feedback and only say something to complaint, but please think on the time and effort I put into this, and give something back.
Feature List (Free version):
- No limit on number of contacts to personalize. You can personalize each and every contact call screen.
- Fully working from Android V2.1 to ICS
- Fully working on HTC phones running Sense UI
Full Screen Caller ID
- Enable swipe gestures to bring up the dialpad.
- Press "Back" when UCS is handling a call to jump back to your regular phone interface.
- Contact manager with fast scrolling. You can choose pictures from gallery or take from camera.
- Image cropper with multi-touch zooming.
- Per-contact block status configuration.
- Preview each contact callscreen on the fly.
- Define a global default HD picture for those contacts you don't feel like personalizing (and for unknown numbers)
- Optional on-screen "set on loudspeaker" button
- Option to show/hide status bar on lockscreen
- Optional haptic feedback (vibrate)
- Block individual contacts. The Contact Manager will show in red letters which contacts are blocked for easy managing.
- Global Activate / deactivate call blocking, overriding individual contact block status. Useful if you want to block people during certain hours , but don't want to individually unblock all of them later.
Sensor based actions
- You can activate/deactivate sensor actions
- You can set the "Turn to reject" feature. Simply turn the phone screen-down to reject an incoming call.
**** With the Pro License you are also able to: ****
- Enable swipe gestures to answer, decline, bring up the dialpad, or bring up your default phone interface
- Use UCS themes to personalize your call screen even more!
- Setup UCS to use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID.
- Activate the "Turn to mute ring" feature (if your hardware suports it).
- Activate the "Turn for lowdspeaker" feature (if your hardware suports it).
- Activate the "Block all incoming calls" feature: every single call will be blocked.
- Activate the "Whitelist mode". This allows you to invert the blocking selection, and all contacts NOT marked for blocking will be blocked. Very useful for defining a set of contacts able to call you no matter what, and block everyone else.
- Activate the "Block Unknown Callers" feature.
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me. Note that I cannot reply to comments left on Google Play, so I really cannot help, no matter how much I want to, if you don't drop me an email with any issue you may have.